- MLS#: 8243439
- MLS Originator: REcolorado (Denver)
- Property Type: Residential
- Property Subtype: Single Family Residence
- Status: Withdrawn
- Price: $870,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Sqft: 4115.00
- Acres: 5.05
- Year Built: 1993
* Coming back on the market Jan 2024* One owner home, ORIGINAL 1993 finishes... Bring your remodel ideas. Seller is offering a $17,500 carpet allowance! This 4,115 sf home in Larkspur is located on FIVE acres of gorgeous ponderosa pines. HOA does *not* allow livestock. Enjoy quiet mountain living with easy and quick access to I-25 (about 7 min!). Enjoy mountain views, blue skies, amazing trees, and abundant wildlife off the expansive south-facing deck. Excellent floor plan, lots of natural light, high ceilings. Open concept kitchen, living and dining. Main floor primary suite, large private bath (ADA). Home elevator (from main floor to bsmt), no stairs to front door or from garage into house. New roof (2023), newly rebuilt deck and new exterior paint (2022) new furnace (2019). Upstairs is lofted, overlooks the living room area. 2 upstairs bedrooms and full bath. Walk-out basement has an open concept kitchen, dining and living area, an office and large bedroom and full bath. Home is on district water and septic system. Oversize 2 car garage (670sf) has almost a full extra bay for bikes, yard equipment, storage etc. Paved mountain road to house and paved driveway. HOA does *not* allow horses, chickens etc. HOA docs are available @ perryparkeast.org/documents.html . Call with questions!
Load & Tax Information
- Previous Year Tax: $ 5,552
- Tax Year: 2022
Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning
Fireplaces Location & Features
This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2022 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 300 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking