- MLS#: 1600755
- MLS Originator: REcolorado (Denver)
- Property Type: Residential
- Property Subtype: Single Family Residence
- Status: Active
- Price: $1,150,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Sqft: 4757.00
- Acres: 0.28
- Year Built: 1901
* Financing incentives available including temporary rate reductions - qualifying conditions apply! * Seamlessly melding original character with thoughtful updates, this original Crown Hill farmhouse is a true gem. Nestled on a quiet street, an inviting front patio gently shaded by a mature tree crafts a charming first impression. Glowing w/ ambiance, a classic fireplace centers the living area bathed in natural light from a bay window and two sets of glass doors. Enjoy hosting dinner parties w/ guests in an elegant dining area. An updated eat-in kitchen flaunts a farmhouse sink and a sun-drenched breakfast nook. Glass French doors open to a cozy office w/ a fireplace and outdoor connectivity. Five sizable bedrooms offering large closets are complemented by four serene baths. Ample storage is found in a new laundry room complete w/ a dog wash. Downstairs, a finished lower level features a versatile rec room. Entertainers delight in a spacious backyard boasting a deck and a hot tub. An ideal location affords close proximity to U.S. 6, light rail stations, Crown Hill Park and Morse Park.
Load & Tax Information
- Previous Year Tax: $ 4,559
- Tax Year: 2022
Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning
This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2022 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 300 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking