- MLS#: IR996460
- MLS Originator: REcolorado (Denver)
- Property Type: Residential
- Property Subtype: Single Family Residence
- Status: Pending
- Price: $1,375,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Sqft: 3689.00
- Acres: 0.21
- Year Built: 1924
- Parking Count: 1
* Received Multiple Offers* Extensive Perfected Authentic Craftsman Remodel, this Flagship Magnolia Street beauty embraces the inspiration of the Arts and Crafts style with phenomenal detail and appointments. Graceful, Cozy + Inviting, exuding stunning artisan quality, iconic chunky base trim and mouldings throughout and solid cherry doors. Looking for the perfect Old Town location, with a stellar practical open floor plan, a nice big yard, dripping with Quality and Charm? Here it is! Bright, south facing orientation, the main floor features open 9 to 10ft. ceilings, spacious w/ smooth or flat level 5 textured walls, 5 Bdrms, 4 Baths, Oversized French door Study, Newly Site Finished hardwood floors, 2011 Beetle Kill Pine Sunroom T and G ceiling with skylights. A True Epicurean's Kitchen with the perfect appointments: Connelly European frameless soft close cabinetry with dove-tail joints, prep sink, leathered granite slabs, 6 Burner Gas 36" WOLF Range + ext. vented hood, water filtration, wall ovens, soft to stand on cork flooring, with oversized Fully cased Marvin LowE double hung wood windows. This unique Old Town GEM truly has it all. Upper level Primary Suite features a 5 piece bath, heated flrs, free standing soaker tub, oversized shower w/ poured pan tile floors, Generously sized walk-in closet + even has its own 2nd floor private Evening Deck! *Comfortable Radiant Heat on main + upper level floors and newer radiators in fully finished lower level, which features the perfect guest suite + craft room or 5th Bdrm + a massive family room or rec. room w/ plush new carpet. Hunter Douglas top down bottom up blinds, 6" steel gutters, cozy gas F/P, Includes all appliances+ attached speakers, gateway to convenient back alley access + Value Plus First American Home Warranty! Don't miss added secret rooms (see signs), loaded with storage options!
Load & Tax Information
- Previous Year Tax: $ 5,743
- Tax Year: 2022
Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning
Fireplaces Location & Features
Elementary School: Dunn
Middle School: Lincoln
High School: Poudre
This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2022 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 300 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking