In this competitive seller's market, buyers find themselves frequently bidding against other buyers. But only 1 person can win the bid. If you're one that didn't win the bid, how can you deal with that disappointment?
Here's 5 tips:
1) Get right back out there looking at more home
2) Don't dwell on only one home
3) Don't lower your standards
4) Re-evaluate your budget
5) Talk to your agent
In my almost 20 years as a realtor, I can honestly say that I have not had a buyer who lost a home that did not find another home they liked as well if not better. A year from now when you're in your new home, the memory of that one that got away will fade and be replaced with good memories you're making in the home that you did get.
Click on the "Read More" button at the bottom of this page for more details on this article.
Whenever you are ready, here’s some ways that I can help with your real estate goals:
1) Free Access to search the Denver MLS for all homes currently on the market: Denver Home Finder Service Property Search
2) Join me for a home tour - Home tours are Monday thru Saturday at 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm - choose your tour here
3) Request a specific search that sends all the homes that meet your parameters as soon as they come on the market - that way you can beat others to the best homes. Send me an email with "specific search" in the subject line and your wish list - Price range, school district, style, minimum number of bedrooms, etc. - Vickie@DreamsCanHappen.com
4) Receive a Home Loan Report –There are so many different loan programs. Do you need 20% down payment to purchase a home? Are there special programs for first time home buyers? What does CHFA mean? What's the difference between a FHA loan and a Conventional loan? Send me an email - - Vickie@DreamsCanHappen.com with "Home Loan Report" in subject field and I'll send it right over.
Also….check these out??
Denver Home Finder Service
Denver Home Seller Service