**Picture from Housingwire.com**
In the Senate hearings there were two major concerns:
1) Federal Trade Commission and Consumer Finance Protection Bureau's lack of ability to penalize credit bureaus when they make mistakes;
2) Consumers lack of control over their information
10,000,000 people are affected by credit reports that contain material errors. And after 2 years, the vast majority of mistakes have not been corrected.
Without the ability to penalize these credit bureaus, they have no motivation to act in the consumer's best interest.
To get more details, click on the "Read More" button at the bottom of the page.
Whenever you are ready, here’s some ways that I can help with your real estate goals:
1) Free Access to search the Denver MLS for all homes currently on the market: Denver Home Finder Service Property Search
2) Join me for a home tour - Home tours are Monday thru Saturday at 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm - choose your tour here
3) Request a specific search that sends all the homes that meet your parameters as soon as they come on the market - that way you can beat others to the best homes. Send me an email with "specific search" in the subject line and your wish list - Price range, school district, style, minimum number of bedrooms, etc. - Vickie@DreamsCanHappen.com
4) Receive a Home Loan Report –There are so many different loan programs. Do you need 20% down payment to purchase a home? Are there special programs for first time home buyers? What does CHFA mean? What's the difference between a FHA loan and a Conventional loan? Send me an email - - Vickie@DreamsCanHappen.com with "Home Loan Report" in subject field and I'll send it right over.
Also….check these out??
Denver Home Finder Service
Denver Home Seller Service