**Pictures from Colorado Association of Realtors**
Here are 9 Real Estate Trends Expected in 2019:
1. Wanted: More homes for sale
2. Home prices will keep going up
3. Mortgage rates will continue rising
4. Affordability still a concern
5. New homes get smaller
6. First-time buyers dominate
7. Lending standards ease a little
8. More borrowers choose ARM's (Adjustable Rate Mortgages)
9. Overconfident sellers could struggle
Click on the read more button at the bottom to find out more details.
Whenever you are ready, here’s some ways that I can help with your real estate goals:
1) Free Access to search the Denver MLS for all homes currently on the market: Denver Home Finder Service Property Search
2) Join me for a home tour - Home tours are Monday thru Saturday at 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm - choose your tour here
3) Request a specific search that sends all the homes that meet your parameters as soon as they come on the market - that way you can beat others to the best homes. Send me an email with "specific search" in the subject line and your wish list - Price range, school district, style, minimum number of bedrooms, etc. - Vickie@DreamsCanHappen.com
4) Receive a Home Loan Report –There are so many different loan programs. Do you need 20% down payment to purchase a home? Are there special programs for first time home buyers? What does CHFA mean? What's the difference between a FHA loan and a Conventional loan? Send me an email - - Vickie@DreamsCanHappen.com with "Home Loan Report" in subject field and I'll send it right over.
Also….check these out??
Denver Home Finder Service
Denver Home Seller Service